10.1.11

10th january crit

I didn't enjoy this crit.
I felt a bit unprepared for it, I only had one idea, and when it came to printing it, it came out wrong because the type i downloaded to use wouldn't come up on the uni computer, despite the fact it was embedded!

Luckily Jaz had his laptop so I could show my work at the crit.

Points I took from the crit.
too clean
not enough variation
Needs to be more girly
too sterile
personal
boys.

Think more about teenage girls, and what they would have on their diary.

I have many old diarys which i have stuck stickers on, drew on and so on.
I will scan these in and possibly able to work with these.
I think the advantage with that is that when i had these diarys, i was the same age as the characters in the book so I related to them at the time.
Now I am about 6 years older and don't think in the same way anymore.

I am going to re-create a handmade diary for this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment